|product||Star elastic coupling|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
What are the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types?
When considering the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types, several factors come into play. While flexible couplings may have a higher upfront cost in some cases, they often offer cost savings in the long run due to their advantages and reduced maintenance requirements.
- Upfront Cost: In terms of upfront cost, flexible couplings can vary depending on the design, material, and size. Some high-performance flexible couplings with specialized features may have a higher initial cost than simpler coupling types. For instance, certain specialized couplings used in demanding applications like high-speed precision machinery or corrosive environments might be more expensive.
- Maintenance Costs: Flexible couplings generally have lower maintenance costs compared to certain rigid coupling types. Rigid couplings, such as gear couplings or disc couplings, may require periodic maintenance to check for wear, lubrication, and alignment. In contrast, many flexible couplings, especially those with elastomeric elements, are self-lubricating and require little to no maintenance.
- Reduced Downtime: Due to their ability to accommodate misalignments and dampen vibrations, flexible couplings can reduce the wear and tear on connected equipment. This reduction in wear can lead to less frequent downtime for repairs or replacements, resulting in improved productivity and cost savings.
- Longevity: Flexible couplings are designed to absorb shocks and vibrations, which can extend the lifespan of connected equipment. By minimizing stress and wear on components, flexible couplings contribute to the longevity of machinery and reduce the need for premature replacements.
- Energy Efficiency: Some flexible couplings, such as beam couplings or certain elastomeric couplings, have low mass and inertia, contributing to better energy efficiency in rotating systems. By reducing energy losses, these couplings can result in cost savings over time.
- Application Specificity: In some cases, specialized coupling types might be necessary to meet specific application requirements. While these specialized couplings may have higher costs, they are designed to optimize performance and reliability in those specific scenarios.
- Compatibility and Adaptability: Flexible couplings are often more versatile in terms of accommodating shaft misalignment and different shaft sizes. Their adaptability can reduce the need for custom-made or precisely machined components, potentially saving costs in certain installations.
Overall, the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types depend on the specific application and its requirements. While they may have a higher initial cost in some cases, the long-term benefits, such as reduced maintenance, increased equipment longevity, and improved system efficiency, often justify the investment in flexible couplings.
Can flexible couplings be used in marine and automotive applications?
Yes, flexible couplings are commonly used in both marine and automotive applications. They offer various advantages that make them suitable for these industries:
- Misalignment Compensation: In marine and automotive systems, there can be misalignments due to factors such as hull flexing in marine vessels or engine movements in vehicles. Flexible couplings can accommodate these misalignments, ensuring efficient power transmission between the engine and the propeller or wheels.
- Vibration Damping: Both marine and automotive environments experience vibrations from engines, propellers, or road conditions. Flexible couplings help dampen these vibrations, reducing wear on components and enhancing the comfort of passengers or crew members.
- Shock Load Absorption: Marine vessels and vehicles can encounter shock loads during operation, especially in rough sea conditions or uneven terrains. Flexible couplings can absorb and dissipate the impact of these shock loads, protecting the drivetrain and transmission components.
- Compact Design: Space is often limited in marine vessels and automotive systems. Flexible couplings come in various compact designs, making them suitable for applications with restricted installation space.
- Corrosion Resistance: Marine environments expose components to corrosive seawater, while automotive systems may encounter exposure to road salt and other corrosive substances. Flexible couplings made from corrosion-resistant materials, such as stainless steel or non-metallic compounds, are ideal for these applications.
- Easy Maintenance: Flexible couplings with self-lubricating features or low maintenance requirements are well-suited for marine and automotive applications, where regular maintenance can be challenging.
- High Torque Capacity: Automotive systems, especially in heavy-duty vehicles, require couplings that can handle high torque levels. Flexible couplings designed for automotive use offer high torque capacity and reliability.
Overall, the adaptability, vibration damping, and misalignment compensation provided by flexible couplings make them suitable for various marine and automotive applications. Whether used in boats, yachts, ships, cars, trucks, or other vehicles, flexible couplings contribute to smooth and reliable power transmission, leading to improved performance and reduced maintenance requirements.
Can you explain the different types of flexible coupling designs available?
There are several types of flexible coupling designs available, each with its unique construction and characteristics. These designs are tailored to meet specific application requirements and address different types of misalignment and torque transmission needs. Here are some of the most common types of flexible couplings:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings consist of two hubs with curved jaws and an elastomer spider placed between them. The spider acts as a flexible element and can compensate for angular and parallel misalignment. Jaw couplings are widely used in various industrial applications due to their simple design and effectiveness in handling misalignment and vibration damping.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs with a series of alternating slits and flanges to connect the shafts. The disc coupling design allows for excellent misalignment compensation, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Disc couplings are known for their high torsional stiffness and precise torque transmission capabilities.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings consist of toothed hubs connected by an external sleeve with gear teeth. They are well-suited for applications with high torque and moderate misalignment. Gear couplings offer good misalignment compensation and high torque capacity, making them popular in heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, often a metal beam, to connect the shafts. The material’s flexibility allows for angular and axial misalignment compensation. Beam couplings are compact, lightweight, and provide low inertia, making them suitable for applications with high-speed requirements.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings consist of a bellows-like flexible structure that connects the two hubs. They can compensate for angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Bellows couplings are known for their high torsional stiffness and ability to maintain constant velocity transmission.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot. This design allows for angular misalignment compensation while transmitting torque between the hubs. Oldham couplings are often used when electrical isolation between shafts is required.
Each flexible coupling design has its strengths and limitations, and the choice depends on factors such as the application’s torque requirements, misalignment conditions, operating environment, and speed. Proper selection of the coupling type ensures optimal performance, efficiency, and reliability in various mechanical systems and rotating machinery.
editor by CX 2023-08-04