2 inch stainless steel hydraulic fittings for hydraulic hoses
Ferrule for SAE100R1AT/EN 853 1SN HOSE
Ferrule for SAE100R1A EN 853 1ST HOSE
Ferrule for SAE100R2AT/DIN20571 2SN HOSE
Ferrule for SAE100R2A/EN853 2SN HOSE
FERRULE for SAE100R1AT-R2AT,EN853 1SN-2SN and EN 857 2SC
FERRULE for 4SP, 4SH/10-16, R12/06-16 HOSE
FERRULE for 4SH, R12/32 HOSE
2. Hose Fittings
1) Material: Carbon steel, Stainless steel
2) Finish: yellow Zinc plated, White Zinc Plated
3) Standards: SAE, JIC, BSP, NPT, DIN, etc
We are manufacturing and marketing all kinds of hydraulic fittings, we can also produce according to customers’ drawings or samples.
|Metric Flat Seal Fittings
|BSP O-RING Seal Fittings
|SAE O-RING Seal Fittings
|Metric Multiseal Fittings
|BSP Flat Seal Fittings
|ORFS Flat Seal Fittings
|Metric 60°Cone Seal Fittings
|BSP Multiseal Fittings
|NPSM 60°Cone Seal Fittings
|Metric 74°Cone Seal Fittings
|BSP 60°Cone Seal Fittings
|JIC 74°Cone Seal Fittings
|Metric 24°Cone O-RING Seal L..T. Fittings
|Metric Standpipe Straight Fittings
|JIS BSP 60°Cone Seal Fittings
|SAE Flange L.T. Fittings
|JIS Metric 60°Cone Seal Fittings
|SAE Flange H.T. Fittings
Our Service: We can crimp hose assembly for our customers
Mainly used for construction equipment, hydraulic machinery, oil euipment and other hydraulic applications.
Conventional packaging: carton, can be customized according to customer needs;
Transportation: express, sea and air freight are support
1.If we have stock,we’ll send out to you in a week;
2. Generally, it will take about 20 days. The specific delivery date will be negotiated according to your order.
(If the quantity you need is less than 100 pieces, please feel free to make an inquiry with us. If we have stock, you can also
our payment usual is T/T ,L/C ,if you need other payment , please inform us
Can flexible couplings be used in precision motion control systems?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in precision motion control systems, but careful consideration must be given to their selection and application. Precision motion control systems require high accuracy, repeatability, and minimal backlash. Flexible couplings can play a crucial role in such systems when chosen appropriately and used in the right conditions.
Selection Criteria: When selecting a flexible coupling for a precision motion control system, several key factors should be considered:
- Backlash: Look for couplings with minimal or no backlash to ensure accurate motion transmission and precise positioning.
- Torsional Stiffness: Choose a coupling with sufficient torsional stiffness to minimize torsional deflection and maintain accurate motion control.
- Misalignment Compensation: Ensure the coupling can accommodate the required misalignment without introducing significant variations in motion accuracy.
- Dynamic Performance: Evaluate the coupling’s dynamic behavior under varying speeds and loads to ensure smooth and precise motion control during operation.
- Material and Construction: Consider the material and construction of the coupling to ensure it can withstand the specific environmental conditions and loads of the motion control system.
- Size and Space Constraints: Choose a compact and lightweight coupling that fits within the available space and does not add excessive inertia to the system.
Applications: Flexible couplings are commonly used in precision motion control systems, such as robotics, CNC machines, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, optical systems, and high-precision measurement instruments. They help transmit motion from motors to various components, such as lead screws, spindles, or precision gears, while compensating for misalignments and providing shock and vibration absorption.
Specialized Couplings: For ultra-high precision applications, specialized couplings, such as zero-backlash or torsionally rigid couplings, may be preferred. These couplings are designed to provide precise motion transmission without any play or torsional deflection, making them suitable for demanding motion control tasks.
Installation and Alignment: Proper installation and alignment are critical to achieving optimal performance in precision motion control systems. Precise alignment of the coupling and connected components helps maintain accurate motion transmission and minimizes eccentricities that could impact the system’s precision.
Summary: Flexible couplings can indeed be used in precision motion control systems when chosen and applied correctly. By considering factors like backlash, torsional stiffness, misalignment compensation, and dynamic performance, users can select the right coupling to ensure high accuracy, repeatability, and reliable motion control in their specific application.
Can flexible couplings be used in pumps, compressors, and fans?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in pumps, compressors, and fans, and they are commonly employed in these types of rotating machinery. Flexible couplings offer several advantages that make them suitable for such applications:
- Misalignment Compensation: Pumps, compressors, and fans often experience misalignments due to various factors, such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or component wear. Flexible couplings can accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignments, helping to maintain proper alignment between the driving and driven components.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings help dampen vibrations in rotating machinery, which is essential for smooth operation and reduced wear on components. In pumps, compressors, and fans, vibration control is crucial to prevent premature failure and maintain reliable performance.
- Shock Load Absorption: These rotating machines may encounter shock loads during startup or shutdown, especially in reciprocating equipment like reciprocating pumps or compressors. Flexible couplings can absorb and mitigate the impact of such loads, protecting the connected equipment from damage.
- Reduced Maintenance: Flexible couplings with elastomeric elements or other self-lubricating features require minimal maintenance, leading to cost savings and reduced downtime in pumps, compressors, and fans.
- Energy Efficiency: Certain flexible coupling designs, such as beam couplings or certain elastomeric couplings, have low mass and inertia. This characteristic helps improve the energy efficiency of rotating machinery, which is particularly beneficial in large-scale pumps, compressors, and fans used in industrial applications.
- Adaptability: Pumps, compressors, and fans often have varying operating conditions and load profiles. Flexible couplings are adaptable to different operating environments, making them suitable for diverse applications.
In summary, flexible couplings offer several performance-enhancing features that make them well-suited for use in pumps, compressors, and fans. Their ability to accommodate misalignment, dampen vibrations, absorb shocks, and reduce maintenance requirements contributes to improved reliability, efficiency, and longevity of the connected rotating machinery.
Can flexible couplings handle misalignment between shafts?
Yes, flexible couplings are specifically designed to handle misalignment between shafts in rotating machinery and mechanical systems. Misalignment can occur due to various factors, including installation errors, thermal expansion, manufacturing tolerances, or shaft deflection during operation.
Flexible couplings offer the ability to compensate for different types of misalignment, including:
- Angular Misalignment: When the shafts are not collinear and have an angular offset, flexible couplings can accommodate this misalignment by flexing or twisting, allowing the two shafts to remain connected while transmitting torque smoothly.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment occurs when the two shafts are not perfectly aligned along their axes. Flexible couplings can adjust to this misalignment, ensuring that the shafts remain connected and capable of transmitting power efficiently.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment, also known as end float or axial displacement, refers to the relative axial movement of the two shafts. Some flexible coupling designs can accommodate axial misalignment, allowing for slight axial movements without disengaging the coupling.
The ability of flexible couplings to handle misalignment is essential in preventing premature wear and failure of the connected equipment. By compensating for misalignment, flexible couplings reduce the stress on the shafts, bearings, and seals, extending the service life of these components and improving overall system reliability.
It is crucial to select the appropriate type of flexible coupling based on the specific misalignment requirements of the application. Different coupling designs offer varying degrees of misalignment compensation, and the choice depends on factors such as the magnitude and type of misalignment, the torque requirements, and the operating environment.
In summary, flexible couplings play a vital role in handling misalignment between shafts, ensuring efficient power transmission and protecting mechanical systems from the adverse effects of misalignment. Their ability to accommodate misalignment makes them indispensable components in various industrial, automotive, aerospace, and marine applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-01