|product||Small Size Transmission Torque Flexible Plum Type Coupling for extruders|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
Can flexible couplings be used in servo motor and stepper motor applications?
Yes, flexible couplings are commonly used in both servo motor and stepper motor applications. They play a crucial role in connecting the motor shaft to the driven load while compensating for misalignments and providing other essential benefits:
- Servo Motor Applications: Servo motors require precise motion control and high responsiveness. Flexible couplings are well-suited for servo motor applications because they offer the following advantages:
- Misalignment Compensation: Servo motors are sensitive to misalignments, which can lead to decreased performance and increased wear. Flexible couplings can accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignments, ensuring that the motor and driven load remain properly aligned during operation.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings help reduce vibrations, which is crucial for servo motor applications that require smooth and precise motion. By absorbing and dissipating vibrations, flexible couplings contribute to the overall stability and accuracy of the system.
- Backlash Minimization: Some flexible couplings have minimal to no backlash, making them suitable for high-precision servo motor applications where any play or clearance between components could affect performance.
- High Torque Capacity: Servo motors often require high torque transmission capabilities. Flexible couplings are available in various designs and materials, allowing for the selection of couplings with appropriate torque ratings for specific servo motor applications.
- Stepper Motor Applications: Stepper motors are commonly used in open-loop control systems where precise positioning is necessary. Flexible couplings are used in stepper motor applications due to the following reasons:
- Misalignment Tolerance: Stepper motors can experience misalignments, especially in dynamic applications. Flexible couplings can handle misalignments without introducing significant backlash or affecting the stepper motor’s accuracy.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Flexible couplings are often more cost-effective than other types of couplings, making them a practical choice for stepper motor applications, especially in cases where precision requirements are not as stringent as in servo motor systems.
- Shock Load Absorption: Some stepper motor applications involve abrupt starts and stops, leading to shock loads. Flexible couplings can absorb these shocks and protect the motor and driven load from damage.
- Simplicity: Flexible couplings are simple in design and easy to install, making them a popular choice in various stepper motor applications.
Overall, flexible couplings offer valuable benefits in both servo motor and stepper motor applications. They help improve system performance, reduce wear on components, and enhance the overall reliability of the motion control systems they are employed in.
What are the differences between single and double flexible coupling designs?
Single and double flexible couplings are two common designs used for power transmission in various mechanical systems. Here are the main differences between the two:
- Design: The primary difference lies in their configuration. A single flexible coupling consists of one flexible element connecting two shafts, while a double flexible coupling, also known as a two-piece flexible coupling, uses two flexible elements with an intermediate shaft in between. The double flexible coupling resembles two single couplings connected in series.
- Torsional Flexibility: Single flexible couplings typically provide greater torsional flexibility than double flexible couplings. The presence of an intermediate shaft in the double coupling design adds some rigidity and reduces the overall torsional flexibility of the system.
- Compensation of Misalignment: Both single and double flexible couplings can compensate for angular and parallel misalignment between shafts. However, due to its additional flexible element, the double flexible coupling may have slightly better misalignment compensation capabilities.
- Length and Space: Single flexible couplings are generally shorter in length compared to double flexible couplings. The double flexible coupling’s design requires additional space to accommodate the intermediate shaft, making it longer than the single coupling.
- Shaft Separation: Single flexible couplings connect the two shafts directly without any intermediate components, while the double flexible coupling separates the shafts using an intermediate shaft. This shaft separation in the double design can be advantageous in certain applications.
- Stiffness: The double flexible coupling tends to be slightly stiffer than the single flexible coupling due to the presence of the intermediate shaft, which may affect its ability to absorb vibrations and shock loads.
- Application: Single flexible couplings are commonly used in various applications, including pumps, compressors, fans, and general power transmission systems. Double flexible couplings are often preferred in applications where a higher level of torsional stiffness is required, such as certain industrial machinery.
Both single and double flexible coupling designs have their advantages and are suitable for different types of machinery and power transmission requirements. The choice between the two depends on factors such as the specific application, the level of misalignment compensation needed, the available space, and the desired torsional flexibility for the system.
What materials are commonly used in manufacturing flexible couplings?
Flexible couplings are manufactured using a variety of materials, each offering different properties and characteristics suited for specific applications. The choice of material depends on factors such as the application’s requirements, environmental conditions, torque capacity, and desired flexibility. Here are some of the commonly used materials in manufacturing flexible couplings:
- Steel: Steel is a widely used material in flexible couplings due to its strength, durability, and excellent torque transmission capabilities. Steel couplings are suitable for heavy-duty industrial applications with high torque requirements and harsh operating conditions.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is often used to manufacture flexible couplings in environments with high corrosion potential. Stainless steel couplings offer excellent resistance to rust and other corrosive elements, making them ideal for marine, food processing, and chemical industry applications.
- Aluminum: Aluminum couplings are lightweight, have low inertia, and provide excellent balance. They are commonly used in applications where reducing weight is critical, such as aerospace and robotics.
- Brass: Brass couplings are known for their electrical conductivity and are used in applications where electrical grounding or electrical isolation is required, such as in certain industrial machinery or electronics equipment.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron couplings offer good strength and durability and are often used in industrial applications where resistance to shock loads and vibrations is necessary.
- Plastic/Polymer: Some flexible couplings use high-performance polymers or plastics, such as polyurethane or nylon. These materials provide good flexibility, low friction, and resistance to chemicals. Plastic couplings are suitable for applications where corrosion resistance and lightweight are essential.
- Elastomers: Elastomers are used as the flexible elements in many flexible couplings. Materials like natural rubber, neoprene, or urethane are commonly used as elastomer spider elements, providing flexibility and vibration damping properties.
The selection of the coupling material depends on the specific needs of the application. For instance, high-performance and heavy-duty applications may require steel or stainless steel couplings for their robustness, while applications where weight reduction is crucial may benefit from aluminum or polymer couplings. Additionally, the choice of material is influenced by factors such as temperature range, chemical exposure, and electrical requirements in the application’s operating environment.
Manufacturers typically provide material specifications for their couplings, helping users make informed decisions based on the specific demands of their applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-21