|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR
|Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.
|Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.
|CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,
|As per your drawing Or your sample
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably.
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter.
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CHINAMFG moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which happen some times.
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Port:Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city.
Lead Time :
|1 – 1000
|1001 – 10000
|10001 – 50000
|To be negotiated
Place order steps
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone.
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market.
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others.
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed.
5. Small orders can be accepted.
SHEN ZHOU CHINAMFG RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CHINAMFG the mode of transport required.
How do flexible couplings handle shaft misalignment in rotating equipment?
Flexible couplings are designed to handle shaft misalignment in rotating equipment, providing several key features that allow them to accommodate misalignment effectively. Here’s how they work:
- Angular Misalignment: Flexible couplings can handle angular misalignment, which occurs when the axes of the connected shafts are not perfectly aligned. The coupling’s flexible elements allow for slight angular deviation, ensuring that the torque can still be transmitted smoothly between the shafts.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment occurs when the connected shafts are not perfectly in line but run parallel to each other. Flexible couplings can compensate for this misalignment by utilizing their ability to flex or slide, allowing the shafts to remain connected while maintaining rotational integrity.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment refers to the situation where the connected shafts have a slight axial displacement. Some flexible couplings have specific designs to handle axial misalignment, allowing for limited movement along the axial direction without compromising the connection between the shafts.
- Double Flexing: Certain types of flexible couplings, such as the double-flexing couplings, can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments simultaneously. These couplings use two sets of flexible elements to achieve this capability, providing a higher degree of misalignment compensation.
Overall, the flexibility of the coupling’s material and design allows it to bend, flex, or slide in response to the misalignment, reducing the stress on the connected equipment and ensuring smooth power transmission. By accommodating misalignment, flexible couplings help prevent premature wear, reduce vibration, and extend the service life of the rotating equipment.
What are the common signs of wear and failure in flexible couplings?
Flexible couplings can experience wear and failure over time, which may lead to operational issues and potential equipment damage. Some common signs of wear and failure in flexible couplings include:
- Excessive Vibrations: An increase in vibrations during operation can indicate wear or misalignment in the flexible coupling. Excessive vibrations can also lead to additional wear on connected equipment.
- Strange Noises: Unusual noises, such as squealing, rattling, or clunking sounds, may indicate misalignment, fatigue, or damaged elements in the flexible coupling.
- Increased Heat: If a flexible coupling is operating at a higher temperature than usual, it could indicate increased friction due to wear or improper lubrication.
- Visible Damage: Physical inspection may reveal visible signs of wear, such as cracks, tears, or distortion in the flexible coupling’s components.
- Reduced Performance: A decrease in the performance of the connected machinery, such as lower speed or torque transmission, may be a sign of coupling wear.
- Looseness or Play: Excessive play or looseness in the coupling may indicate worn or damaged components, which can lead to misalignment and decreased efficiency.
- Leakage: In the case of fluid-filled couplings, leakage of the fluid can indicate seal damage or wear in the coupling.
- Cracks or Corrosion: Cracks or signs of corrosion on metallic components of the coupling can indicate material fatigue or exposure to harsh environmental conditions.
- Uneven Wear: Uneven wear patterns on coupling elements or unusual wear at specific points can be indicative of misalignment or excessive torque.
- Increased Friction: If the flexible coupling starts to exhibit increased resistance or friction during operation, it may be a sign of wear or inadequate lubrication.
Regular maintenance and inspection are essential to identify these signs of wear and failure early on and prevent further damage to the flexible coupling and connected equipment. Timely replacement or repair of worn or damaged components can help maintain the reliability and efficiency of the system.
Can flexible couplings be used in both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements. The design of flexible couplings allows them to accommodate misalignment and compensate for angular, parallel, and axial displacements between the shafts, making them suitable for various shaft orientations.
Horizontal Shaft Arrangements:
In horizontal shaft arrangements, where the shafts are parallel to the ground or horizontal plane, flexible couplings are commonly used to connect two rotating shafts. These couplings help transmit torque from one shaft to another while accommodating any misalignment that may occur during operation. Horizontal shaft arrangements are common in applications such as pumps, compressors, conveyors, and industrial machinery.
Vertical Shaft Arrangements:
In vertical shaft arrangements, where the shafts are perpendicular to the ground or vertical plane, flexible couplings are also applicable. Vertical shafts often require couplings that can handle the additional weight and forces resulting from gravity. Flexible couplings designed for vertical applications can support the weight of the rotating equipment while allowing for some axial movement to accommodate thermal expansion or other displacements. Vertical shaft arrangements are commonly found in applications such as pumps, gearboxes, turbines, and some marine propulsion systems.
Considerations for Vertical Shaft Arrangements:
When using flexible couplings in vertical shaft arrangements, there are a few additional considerations to keep in mind:
- Thrust Load: Vertical shafts can generate thrust loads, especially in upward or downward direction. The flexible coupling should be selected based on its capacity to handle both radial and axial loads to accommodate these forces.
- Lubrication: Some vertical couplings may require additional lubrication to ensure smooth operation and reduce wear, particularly if they are exposed to high axial loads or extended vertical shafts.
- Support and Bearing: Proper support and bearing arrangements for the vertical shaft are essential to prevent excessive shaft deflection and ensure the flexible coupling functions correctly.
Overall, flexible couplings are versatile and adaptable to various shaft orientations, providing efficient power transmission and misalignment compensation. Whether in horizontal or vertical arrangements, using the appropriate flexible coupling design and considering the specific application requirements will help ensure reliable and efficient operation.
editor by CX 2023-11-09