AodisiHL Type Elastic Pin Coupling
- HL type elastic pin couplingis applied tonational standard GB/T5014-1985.
- Working temperature is -20 ~ +70 ℃; transmission nominal torquefrom 160to160000N.m.
- Flexible pin coupling has a large structure,simpledesign, easy maintenance, two symmetrical coupling is interchangeable, long life, allowing a larger axial movement, shock absorption.
- Semi-couplingis made of precision casting, cast iron HT20-40, cast steel ZG35 Ⅱ
- Pin of elastic pin coupling is made of a number of non-metallic elastic material as the pin, placed between the semi-half coupling flange, through the pin to achieve coupling the two halves,
- Shaft hole type has cylindrical (Y), conical (Z) and short cylindrical (J).Shaft hole and keywayis applied to the national standard GB/T3852-1997 ".
- The coupling structure is simple, easy to manufacture, convinent to replace the flexible components without moving the two halves coupling.
- The material of the elastic element (pin) is generally made of nylon, which has the ability to compensate for the offset of the two axes.It is only applicable to the medium speed transmission shaft. HL Type Flexible Pin Coupling Basic Parameters and the Main Dimensions for your kind choice.
AodisiExperinceMore than 15 years of experience in the field of transmission parts,
TechnologyAodisi utilizes the latest Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) machinery for the precision machining required for manufacturing of all our products.
FacilityLocated in Foshan,Guandong,China ,hometown of Kongfu Star Bruce Li, Aodisi Coupling is housed in a over 2,000 square meter factory ,will continume to expand facility in the near future,all machining, fabrication, and assembly is done here.
Material100% of our 45# steel,aluminum alloy,screws and other accessories are sourced from first class company.
CapabilityAodisi is your reliable partner.